Monday, November 17, 2008

Visit to Muzium Negara

The exhibition is different from what I have seen last year, and is different from what is stated in the official website. (the site is not updated...sigh...)

Will update more about my experience later...

---

The main theme for my VR application
This it my main problem now as I still can't decide on it.
But what I wish to do the most, is to create a VR application which allowed the users to discover the artifacts inside a shipwreck.

The Resources
In the museum galleries, I could only found some exhibits which are a collection of porcelains that was found in Diana vessel. Besides, I found some books which could be used as reference in the small bookstore at the museum. However, they are quite expensive as they cost from RM100 - RM280.

No comments:

Post a Comment